Thursday, November 20, 2008

JUST A BAND - HOLLOW HORROR EDITION


Courtesy of thecobrasnake

Get up mothafuckeres, cause I'm back like cooked crack. While many of you suckers were designing your Halloween costumes, I was just trying to decide which leather jacket to bust. Feel me on this one.

So if the zombie dance didn't get you twisted, some of this shit will get you mangled. The latest to impress is the unordinary and modestly titled Just A Band, the bangin bordelaise duo comprised of Tom Deluxx and Stella. 'Drugs in My Body' has been getting remixed in rotation by different producers, but this version speaks on another level.

Thieves Like Us - Drugs in My Body (Just A Band remix)

I can't recollect ever hearing an Alex Gopher remix that wasn't on fire, and this one certainly wont be one of them. J.A.B just takes this one to town with arrays of electro butchery and clever fidgety vocals.

Alex Gopher - Belmondo (Just A Band remix)

And finally, the theme music for all pirates and people who either have no teeth or have decaying teeth.

Just A Band - Aarghh!!


Just A Band Myspace

No comments: