Thursday, November 20, 2008

PHONAT



It is only appropriate that I kick off this odyssey of beat sharing with one of the tracks that turned me over to the world of bangin electro funk. Over a year ago, my cousin came to me with 10 CD mixes of the hypest shit I've ever heard being played off a compact disk. At first I was confused - not over the sound - but how every club ive ever been to has never played anything remotely similar to what I was starting to listen to.

I therefore begin with Phonat - a British cat from London who only has 19,500 hits on his myspace. Mind blowing for someone who can create ear-gauging bangers that have so much funk and soul that it will have girls flashing their titties on the dancefloor.

The classic remix and certified banger 'Fire' is a must. The bass and drums are brilliant - and when the chorus hits - look out for titties. Also check out these others - which I can call exclusive.

No comments: